Savor Savannah & Gay-Friendly Tybee IslandGet ready for the vacation of a lifetime, full of fun in the sun by day, and a thriving scene by night. From this freshly refurbished, full-service Tybee Island hotel, gay-friendly fun is only steps away. Head to the beach for rest and recreation, 100 feet from your doorstep, then shop the island's most popular streets, right next to Hotel Tybee.
Gay Savannah & Tybee Island Attractions
- Mardi Gras Tybee (February)
- Tybee Rainbow Fest (May)
- Club One - Savannah
- Savannah Pride (September)
- Savannah St. Patrick's Day (March)
- Rocks on the Roof - Savannah
Stay at our Gay Friendly Sister PropertyIf you're planning on heading north, check out our gay friendly sister property Surfside Hotel & Suites in Provincetown, MA. The city's gay scene is alive with exciting LGBT events all year long, including Family Pride Week, the P-town Carnival, and the Provincetown International Film Festival. Provincetown's gay nightclubs and bars are always busy, and the gay-friendly sands of Herring Cove invite endless days of relaxing, swimming and soaking up rays.
- LGBT Weddings & Wedding Package
- Close to Gay Friendly Herring Cove Beach
- Close to Gay Friendly Bars
- Family Pride Week
- Near Gay Friendly Herring Cove
- P-Town Carnival