Tybee Island Girl Scout Trips
Bring your Girl Scouts on a trip to Tybee Island for fun and adventure. Only twenty minutes from downtown Savannah, your Girl Scout Troops will learn, grow and have fun with all that Tybee Island has to offer. Hotel Tybee has two outdoor pools, easy beach access and the perfect places to spend time in nature. Stay at our beautiful beach hotel while you learn about Girl Scout History at Savannah attractions like Juliette Gordon Low House, and earn your coastal badge at the Marine Science Center on Tybee Island. Enjoy the best of both worlds with historic Savannah attractions and the serenity of nature at our Tybee Island beach Hotel.
- Bring your Troops to the Juliette Gordon Low House, the first Girl Scout headquarters and the place where it all began! This national historic landmark is owned and operated by Girl Scouts of USA.
- Your Girl Scouts can earn their Costal Georgia Badge at Tybee Island Marine Science Center. They offer an authentic, hands-on learning experience with beach walks, marsh trekks and a guided gallery tour.
- Plan an excursion for your Girl Scouts to the Island's historic Lighthouse, Georgia's oldest, tallest lighthouse and standing for nearly three hundred years.
- Enjoy your day in nature with dolphin tours, sunset cruises and deep sea fishing with Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours. Voted the best adventure tour on Tybee Island for nine straight years!
- Expore beach ecology with a marine biologist to teach your Girl Scouts all about the animals and habitats of Costal Georgia. Tybee's beaches and barrier islands offer diverse wildlife to explore.
- Plan a kayaking tour to Little Tybee Island marsh and beach walk to observe wildlife or climb to the top of Cockspur Beacon.
- Bring your troops on an exciting cruise to explore the natural beauty and history of Coastal Georgia.
- Head to the Crab Shack with for a delicious meal of fresh, mouth-watering seafood and visit our gift shack to see our display of resuced, exotic birds.